Pricing & Billing Policies for your zHealthEHR Account
Billing Frequency and Methods
||Frequency and Method
||Billed monthly in advance
|Transactional fees (electronic claims, eligibility checks, electronic remittance advice, paper claims, patient statements)
||Billed monthly in arrears
|Data import fees
||Billed monthly in advance
|Professional services (training, credentialing)
||Billed monthly in arrears
Adding or Removing Providers.New (activated) Providers will be charged on a pro-rata monthly basis, but removed (deactivated) Providers are charged for the last full month in advance.
Provider means any provider of billable services to patients who is an employee, customer, or has an employment, contractor, or agent relationship with a Customer, for which the Service organizes information and provides clinical, billing, marketing, and managed billing services.
Physician Provider means an individual Provider that is authorized to directly bill Medicare or commercial insurance companies for professional healthcare services rendered to patients, and holds a degree of, including but not limited to, DDS, DO, DMD, DPM, MD, ND, NMD, or OD.
Therapist means any physical therapists (PT), occupational therapists (OT), speech language pathologists (SLP), marriage and family therapists (MFT), social worker (LCSW, MSW), psychologists.
Non-Physician Provider means any individual Provider other than a Physician Provider or Therapist. This includes, but is not limited to, acupuncturists, audiologists, chiropractors, mid-wives, nurse practitioners, physician assistants or registered dieticians.
Supervising Provider means a Physician Provider who monitors and aids Non-Physician Providers by signing/counter-signing notes. A Provider that has duties in addition to the foregoing shall not constitute a Supervising Provider.
Facility Provider means an organization, facility, or lab that is authorized to directly bill Medicare or commercial insurance companies for institutional healthcare services rendered to patients.
Fees: All fees charged by zHealth are described in zHealth's Pricing Policy page and are determined by the subscription level selected and specific provider characteristics (example, Basic, Advanced, Review Plus or Patient Plus, full-time or part- time, or specialty). All prices may change with 30 days electronic notice. You are responsible for keeping your email address updated with zHealth.
Mailing fees (example, for mailings like paper insurance claims or paper patient statements) may be increased at any time to reflect a change in the USPS postage or processing costs.
Billing Transaction means , in connection with subscription pricing based on billing transaction volume, any of the following: (i) electronic claims, (ii) eligibility checks and (iii) each request/claim submitted, paid and/or denied within an electronic remittance advice (ERA).
Billing & Other Terms
Account Changes: zHealth bills on a calendar month basis starting on the 1st of the month. Account cancelations, terminations and other changes must be made ten (10) days prior to the end of the month in order for the changes to be reflected on your next invoice.
Cancellations: You can cancel your subscription anytime by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to process your cancellation, you'll be charged a lump sum amount of 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month's billing period.
No Refunds/Credits: All fees are nonrefundable and non-cancellable. zHealth does not refund or credit subscription fees for partial months, or any portion of a prepaid plan upon a deactivation of a Provider or account cancellation. Customer is responsible for all fees (including any monthly minimum) for the entire term of the applicable order or subscription agreement.
Onboarding Fee: An onboarding fee shall be charged. The applicable onboarding fee shall be waived if Customer enters into an order or subscription agreement for services with a term of two year or longer.
Practices: Must have at least one active Provider within a Practice for the Practice to remain active.
Customer Support Plans & Fees
Phone, Email and Live Chat Support
All subscription levels include unlimited access to customer support by email, live chat and phone.
Assisted Enrollment Service
- Assisted enrollment services include clearinghouse sign-up and setup of electronic services with insurance companies.
- Unlimited number of payers on your initial enrollment. Subsequent payers are not included.
- Assisted enrollments are included for all customers without additional fees.
Electronic Clearinghouse Services & Fees
Electronic Claims Submission (ANSI 837)
- Electronic claims submission service includes sending electronic claims in the ANSI 837 format to zHealth's Clearinghouse.
- No charge for all subscription levels.
Electronic Remittance Advice (ANSI 835)
- Electronic remittance advice service includes receiving electronic remittance advice messages from zHealth's Clearinghouse in the ANSI 835 format.
No charge for all subscription levels.
Paper Claims Mailing Services:
Paper Claims Mailing Services
- $0.90 for the first page, postage is included.
- $0.20 for each additional page.
- No fee for printing of paper claims to your own printer from zHealth.
zHealth Telehealth Subscription
- Includes unlimited visits per provider.
Patient Statement Mailing Service Fees
- Sending batches of patient statements to zHealth-affiliated processor for printing and mailing (postage is included).
- First Page: $0.78/statement.
- Additional Pages: $0.12/page.
- Undeliverable Mail: Statements rejected by the USPS as undeliverable are charged at the normal rate. A report with each reject and an explanation of the error will be provided so that address can be updated for future mailings.
- No fee for printing of patient statements to your own printer from zHealth.
Data Import & Migration Fees
Data import is available for the following areas: Patient Demographics, Payer List, Service Locations, and CPT Codes.
Fees for data imports are determined based on the data sets requested and volume of the specific import and are quoted through by zHealth.
What types of files can we accept data in?
| Data Set
|Insurance Companies, Plans, and Policy Info